Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Re: My last word on Hexar, really.
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:58:44 EDT

In a message dated 9/12/00 11:08:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
robertj@powerlogix.com writes:

<< I use the Hexar when I know I will be with other people and
 I don't want to hold them up while loading film or adjusting exposure
 (it's amazing what a few extra seconds can do to frustrate your
 travel partners.)  >>

That sounds potentially like the ideal application for the Hexar.  What
lenses do you routinely use for travel photography?

Joe Sobel

Replies: Reply from Robert Jagitsch <robertj@powerlogix.com> (Re: [Leica] RE: Re: My last word on Hexar, really.)