Subject: [Leica] Leaving for Europe & Photokina
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:26:26 EDT

 OK, we are off today to the Continent with high gas-prices and low
wine-prices. Barring unforeseen circumstances, like massive truck blockades
and other signs of civil unrest we will be in Photokina on Thursday 21. In
between Tuulikki and I are heading to Copenhagen and Sweden for a couple of
days. The bags are packed, the film sorted out, and the minimum required
amount of cameras taken along. Extra batteries for the TTL's, the 12/5,6
mounted on the Bessa-R for some shots of the bridge in Denmark and of the
bridge between Copenhagen and Malmö in Sweden. Not a single ferry this trip!
- - Of course, we will see a lot of you guys in Cologne, either at the Leica
Booth or at the various places where they serve Kölsch, wine and other
products deemed essential for survival, and of course also at Erwin's meeting.
Answers to all  inquiries and  also  Softie shipments will be unfortunately
slightly delayed until we are  back in Vancouver on the 27th - just in time
to get ready for the LHSA meet in Boston in October!
 See you in Cologne, and for those who will not be there, we will give you a
passing thought as we play with the latest toys.
Tom A
Tom Abrahamsson
www.rapidwinder.com