Subject: Re: [Leica] My last word on RF
From: Robert Jagitsch <robertj@powerlogix.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:21:49 -0500

>Let's not blur the differentiation between accessories and a lens;
>Or a camera.
>Hexars are not a treat.
>It's just obnoxious hearing about them as if they are anywhere close
>to being in
>the same league as an M6. Those statements involve even more intense blurring.
>Does the fact that the Hexar is so amazingly overpriced fool some people? If
>they cost half what they cost I might even consider one.

Did anyone say they were in the same league? Not that I'm aware of.
They are just a viable alternative, and a tool.  And if the Hexar is
overpriced, what does that make Leica gear, ultraoverpriced? LOL

- -R

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] My last word on RF)
Message from Thomas Kachadurian <tom@kachadurian.com> (Re: [Leica] My last word on RF)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] My last word on RF)