Subject: Re: [Leica] quiet cameras in cathedrals?
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:31:15 -0400

on 9/14/00 10:05 AM, Bob Walkden at bobwalkden@hotmail.com wrote:

> As somebody else has commented, humanistic photography is about
> understanding and communication. Empty spaces don't usually do it for me.
> It's about people living their lives.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bob

Our world is made-up of people and our interest is in the way we live our
lives.  Photography is a window into that process, private or public.
With understanding, feeling and respect it is possible to record all our
human history.

The space people use is also contains important visual information and it
standing alone and empty can add knowledge to the archive of our
civilization.

Happy snaps,

Steven alexander