Subject: [Leica] BOSLUG
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:35:17 -0400

Ted, Tina, B.D., and others gathered last night at B.D.'s and downed a few ,
played with Leica stuff, looked at Leica pictures and went ooooh, aaaaawww,
geeeee, woooooow and then had a group photo made with a $*#@$.

I want to thank B.D. and Mrs. B.D for the use of their home and the eats.
And tip of the hat to all the good image makers who shared their vision.
Thanks to the equipment bearers who provided the opportunity to say I lust
for that.

I look forward to seeing more LUG at the LHSA meeting in Burlington (Boston)
where we can talk about all the new stuff that did show up at Photkina.

Happy snaps,
Steven Alexander