Subject: [Leica] Hexar rangefinder design and technical support
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:47:42 -0600

I have read on this list and other lists:

http://www.greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a.tcl?topic=Leica%20Photography

that the Hexar rangefinder often focuses past infinity when the lens is set
to infinity. The writers have not had focus problems but have found this
annoying none the less. Also the automatic frameline selector has been
reported to not couple with some lenses very well. Finally, my chief
complaint is that Konica will not acknowledge that they have copied the
Leica M mount so if you have any of the above problems using Leica lenses
they are not interested in investigating the problem.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Dante A Stella <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] Hexar rangefinder design and technical support)