Subject: RE: [Leica] quiet cameras in cathedrals?
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 19:16:56 +0100

Mitch,
Thanks for the great big grin!
I guess that's the difference between talking in person and corresponding
through a time line. In an instant you'd have set me straight on your
actions and we'd have gone off on a different topic.

Just because work is critically acclaimed doesn't justify the means of
acquiring it.

A few years back, some photographer persuaded the health club where
Princess Diana trained to install 2 way mirrors so he could shoot some pix
of her working out. The photos were applauded by other photographers who
could appreciate the ingenuity to achieve the result and could have wished
to have thought of it first, and by the public who bought the papers in
their millions with the pictures in, but would you want to have done that?

But the topic was hot fun while it lasted.

Jem