Subject: Re: [Leica] Ever Ready Case For M6
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 10:02:18 -0500

I use the M3 case with my M6 and M3 because the strap is on the case, not the
camera. Mine fits both rather well. I also have the Kameraleder case which works
the same way. These cases eliminate the hugh snout on the Leica ER case which I
have put up for now. The Kameraleder case unsnaps so you can use it as a half
case. I travel with the camera in the full case and when I leave the hotel room,
I make it into a half case and is always ready.