Subject: [Leica] Interest in Leica 0
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:07:18 +0100

I haven't seen too much discussion on the Leica 0 that is due to be in Leica
dealers at the end of October.  I have my name down for one and wondered if
anyone else had thought about acquiring one.  I must admit that the lack of
any threads does seem to suggest that it may not be of interest to many
people, perhaps because it may be regarded as a collectors piece rather than
a user camera.  I do intend to use mine of course.  I understand the only
concession to modernity is that it is slightly higher than the original so
as to accommodate 35mm film cassettes.

Simon

In reply to: Message from Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu> (Re: Why are LTM versions so expensive [Leica] New SMC Pentax-L 43mm F1.9 Special + viewfinder forLeica)