Subject: Re: [Leica] .....meter....
From: "Roger L. Bunting" <rlbunting@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 02:05:09 -0500

Well, small is relative... I use and travel with a Sekonic 308BII
digital meter. It has replaced my MR4 meter that I used on my M3. About
the size of a slim pack of cards with nicely rounded corners. Accurate,
reliable, one-hand operation and one hand ergonomics. Incident and
reflected as well as flash. I use it mostly in the incident mode. This
unit comes with a handy belt pouch or I just like to wear the long thin
lanyard around my neck and slip it into my shirt pocket.

While I don't need a meter most of the time, it helps me throught the
difficult times or when I'm just too tired to think. I still use it with
my M6 out of habit.

Roger