Subject: Re: [Leica] wristwatches OT
From: Austin Burbridge <Austin.Burbridge@Alumni.Brown.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 04:08:28 -0700

I agree -- I had a Rolex Explorer which, for the US$750 I paid in
1979, was a reasonable value for the money. But (even discounting for
today's dollars) the US$3,000 price for the same watch is way out of
line.

A U S T I N .

WWW: http://sprezzatura.net -- Every day an original picture, a
stimulating quote, and remarkable links.