Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M-Grip: an alternative ...
From: Austin Burbridge <Austin.Burbridge@Alumni.Brown.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 12:51:32 -0700

The Pentax LX had such an accessory carve-it-yourself grip -- not
sure whether it was wood or some kind of plastic. It attached to the
front by two studs in the body.

The Pentax LX had many things to recommend it, clever and
well-thought-out. I specially liked that the meter was in the body,
so that even when the viewfinder is removed you can still read the
exposure. I regret that my LX's 'chip' failed twice and had to be
sent back to Colorado to be replaced twice -- a real inconvenience.
After that, I went back to the more mechanical M6.

A U S T I N .

WWW: http://sprezzatura.net -- Every day, an original picture, a
stimulating quote, and remarkable links.

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica M-Grip: an alternative ...)