Subject: [Leica] THE Question
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 09:12:43 -0600

OK, I am brave enough to be the first to ask THE question.

Does the new M Motor work??!!

As we all know, the old winder, which I have, was a little hit and miss. On
some cameras they worked fine, on some they locked up and on some they
damaged the shutter. The head of Kinderman Canada's service department, they
were the Leica distributors at the time, told me, his voice shaking with
emotion, to only use the winder as a single shot device; making sure to
completely remove my finger between each exposure. Advice I have adhered to
and no problems since then. Obviously the shutter button is still going to
cycle up and down but does the %@*&! thing work. Any one with played with
one yet?

JoHn CoLlIeR

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] THE Question)