Subject: Re: [Leica] Features or basics
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 14:35:00 +0100

>There are currently a number of diatribes on this list and its companion
>(the LEG) about the lack of features of M cameras, the price level as it is
>and compared to delivered engineering quality, the loss of manufacturing
>quality as compared to previous models and so on. And of course the elusive
>topic of 'bad management' as "they' do not produce what 'we' want and
>demand.
>[leica products] do not appeal to
>you? Invest your money elsewhere!
>Erwin

here, here (or is that: hear, hear - whatever!) erwin:

a wholehearted nod of the head, shake of the hand, wink of the eye, stomp
of the foot, snap of the fingers, purse of the lips, twitch of the nose,
etc., etc., and so forth, on this decidedly un-luglike (and rhetorically
rabelaisian) analysis of that all together overwhelming lug affliction:
bitchitis (or: skwawkorhea, to put it in the language of the layman).

i heartally concur with your bold assertion, but fear that the fickle
lug-spirit will nevertheless resort to the usual saliva-swilling invectives
over the next supposed photo snafu, in spite of your sage advice.

hmm.

guy