Subject: Re: [Leica] Which Leica M6 should I buy?
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 19:49:12 -0400

Dances_with Leicas jotted down the following:

> Well, only 2 right now. The .72 and the .85 (also known as the hi-mag)
> The .58 is really only a rumor now, and is supposed to be anounced offically
> soon.

Eh, I think that since Leica has put pictures and information on the camera
on their official website, it has moved beyond the 'rumour' stage.

Unless, of course, you're comparing it to the 'R8 motordrive rumour'... ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                 | "We can't make mistakes like that on our
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU   |  own. We need computers to help us."
email: howard.390@osu.edu     |     -- A pharmacologist on computerization