Subject: Re: [Leica] Which Leica M6 should I buy?
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 19:46:22 EDT

In a message dated 9/16/00 11:25:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jbcollier@home.com writes:

<<  tried to buy an M6 for several years but never cared for the meter as it
 only had the two diodes and you had to match their brightness. The TTL meter
 with its extra diode, that lights when the exposure is correct, is much
 faster in use. I would love a three stop +/- exposure scale in 1/3 stop
 increments but I think that would be hard to do for technical reasons I
 certainly know nothing about.

I would like to second this one as well.

Joe Sobel