Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 TTL questions
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 23:57:30 -0600

There are others more knowledgeable on this particular subject but perhaps
my post will get them to contribute as well. Metz originally made a no. 3501
SCA adapter for the R8 but there were some problems when the M6-TTL came
along. Metz rewrote the software, to be fair also to resolve some problems
with the R8 as well, and issued the 3501 mod1 adapter which works properly
with both cameras. So for the Quantum R8 adapter there is a possibility it
may not be fully functional. I would get assurances that if it does not
work, you can send it back. It may be possible to rig the Quantum to be TTL
controlled by a SF-20 unit.

John Collier

I do not know if passport warranty is transferable. I thought it was just to
the original purchaser. Anyone know for sure?