Subject: Re: [Leica] Which Leica M6 should I buy?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 08:32:23 -0600

I have always thought that having to use glasses with a camera must be very
frustrating. The new 0.58x finder is billed by Leica as being the solution.
They claim the 0.58x rangefinder is accurate enough to focus the Noctilux,
the Summilux 75 and the Summicron 90. You can get correction lenses for the
eyepiece but then you are blind until you can get your glasses back on. I
would hold off until you can try all three cameras side by side. All three
cameras are compromises from the ideal and only you can decide which is best
for you.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Which Leica M6 should I buy?)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Which Leica M6 should I buy?)