Subject: Re: [Leica] 35/2 ASPH and pre-ASPH BOKEH
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 19:14:02 EDT

In a message dated 9/17/00 1:50:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, beneden@mac.com
writes:

<< I'd appreciate any comments as I would like to have the ASPH's
 resolution without losing my 35/2 fantastic bokeh that almost works as a
 "depth of field extender", out-of-focus areas are both more recogniseable
 and beautiful than for instance the 35/1,4 ASPH which I disqualify for this
 very reason. >>

Sorry, I do not have the ASPH, but I am interested in knowing exactly which
35/2 you have.  Is it the '69 design or the next model, often referred to as
the latest pre-ASPH?

Thanks,
Joe Sobel