Subject: [Leica] Ah how pleasant
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:18:06 +1100

G'day all,

Well its my morning orf and I walked past the "idiot" box downstairs and
made my way up to the iDIOT box and computer. It is so nice to find that
this screen is not infested with limpics, and that the LUG mail is---- well
unchanged. Of course its wrist watch season, and I've now learnt more about
watches that I'll ever need, and I've had an update on new Leica goodies --
roundly praised by some and denegrated by others. I must of course now race
off to the leica site and catch up on all the new pdf files, but I just
wanted to thank you all for "being there".

On the photography side, things have been sadly very slow, and my home page
is NOT worth visiting at the moment. This will change now that the
daffodils are in bloom, and spring is "in the air". The infectious
enthusiasm of spring will lift my spirits, and I'll spend a weekend
updating my home page over the next 2 weeks or so. I'm thinking about a
"sydney" theme, but then its been a bit overdone at the moment.

Till then, happy snapping.

Alastair Firkin