Subject: RE: [Leica] Which Leica M6 should I buy?(Hexar vs. Leica-0.58)
From: Andrew S Jordan <andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 04:51:26 -0700

 For some months I have been skeptical about looking into buying a Konica Hexar
because of its 0.58 finder magnification. Now, Leica has swept away my doubts
by
introducing the M6-0.58. Quality issues apart, is there any sound reason now to
buy
the M6-0.58 instead of the Hexar?
Perhaps, the new camera body with 0.58x finder will prepare us in accepting a
rebadged Hexar as the mythical "M7E"(M6 outer shell, 0.58x finder,  Hexar
electronics and shutter curtain with TTL flash added).

regards, Andrew Jordan