Subject: [Leica] shootin the blues with m6 ttl
From: RICHARD ALAN HANNON <hannon1@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:36:20 -0500

dear lug-ers,

I just finished shooting a photo essay on the 5th annual Baton Rouge, LA
Blues Week.

Shot all with the M6 TTL and the original M6.

Would've been nice to have the summilux' instead of the summicrons.

Any Leica reps out there listening?

Please take a look at my newspaper's website at:

http://www.theadvocate.com/news/story.asp?StoryID=16215

It's just kind of a look back on what it was. It would be nice to expand
upon it soon and follow the blues highway and other aspects of what the
music means to Louisiana.

let me know what ya'll think.

albest,

rick

Richard Alan Hannon/Photojournalist/The Advocate
525 Lafayette St.
Baton Rouge, LA  70802
225.383.1111 phone
800.960.0371 in LA