Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm, 90mm, and now 50 mm?
From: Jesse Hellman <palio@miata.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 22:03:35 -0400

Go for the Summicron. It is lighter and a lot cheaper. When you get to
light so low that you can't use P3200 it is getting dark. What will your
use be? I find I use the 50 more than any other lens, and so rarely need
anything wider than F/2 that I would not choose it as a main lens. I'd
get the older version, used - the difference in price would go a long
way towards a 28mm lens

Jesse

Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] 35mm, 90mm, and now 50 mm?)