Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica- collector's or user's camera
From: "Mark Rutledge" <markrut@ticnet.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 23:22:11 -0500

Nikon FM's &50 Nikkors are that cheap?
SRT's are good cameras but the availability of K mount lenses is usually
much better plus pawnshop cameras are usually a big risk and overpriced.
Don't know much about XD-11's except they seem pretty flimsy. Canon A-1's
develop shutter problems, the ones I've seen.
Seems to me K1000's are the way to go for the beginner.

Mark Rutledge