Subject: Re: [Leica] Missing E-mail
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:53:27 -0500

Tina, just revisited your web site. Great pictures. Can you give us a little
technical background on your technique, film, shot at what speed, developed in
what for how long. Are the color shots slides or what? Did enjoy seeing what
you looked like in the BLUG dinner. You have whetted my appetite for a Leica
seminar. I will be on the lookout for one.