Subject: Re: [Leica] Missing E-mail
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 11:13:06 -0400

At 09:53 AM 9/19/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Tina, just revisited your web site. Great pictures. Can you give us a little
>technical background on your technique, film, shot at what speed, developed in
>what for how long. Are the color shots slides or what? Did enjoy seeing what
>you looked like in the BLUG dinner. You have whetted my appetite for a Leica
>seminar. I will be on the lookout for one.

Hi, Bill -

Thanks for your comments.  Technique - Leica M6's with fastest lens and try
to be invisible.  Film - TriX@400, TMY@800, TMZ@3200.  I don't keep track
of speeds and apertures but for black and white it's usually wide open as
slow as I can hold it.  Developer is XTol in a Jobo for the length of time
recommended by Kodak.  All of the color photos on my web site are color
slides.  The older ones are Kodachrome and the newer ones Fuji Astia or Provia.

Ted's Leica seminar for next year will be in Kennebunkport, Maine, in
October.  It's sponsored by Park Square Camera in Boston.  I don't know of
any other seminars that are specifically Leica, but if anybody else knows
of any, I hope they'll let us know.

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP