Subject: Re: [Leica] Null Leica vs Rollei 35S
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:21:14 -0700

What?  That marvel of modern engineering?  Why you don't even have to put
the lens cap on when you advance the film with the 35S!  And the shutter
speeds are calibrated in fractions of a second, not mm slit widths!  Not to
mention the built in coupled light  meter.  Oh, the luxuries of your Rollei!

Tom

> I have a 35SE that I picked up a couple years ago to carry while biking.
It