Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant & Leica Workshop
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 13:06:13 -0400

At the recent Ted Grant and Leica/Park Square Camera Workshop on Cape Cod. I
came away with a new appreciation of composition and common sense
photography. Ted is an excellent teacher who can easily convey his thoughts.
The one thing that I will always remember was Ted's thoughts on shooting
people in color vs. B&W; "...with color you only see the color of their
clothes, but with black & white, you see their souls." That simple statement
has been running through my head for the past few days. Thanks Ted.

And what a pleasure to meet several other LUGGERS, especially Tina Manley, a
modern Southern Lady who is becoming legendary in the photography world.

Steve
Annapolis