Subject: RE: [Leica] Bryan Adams the singer uses a Leica
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 18:00:15 -0400

Well, forgive my cynicism and jealousy, but this is really a prime example
of some one who has gotten a photo book published because of who he is, not
the kind of photographer he is. Sure, they're in focus and the colors are
bright...but worthy of publication? Gimme a break!

B. D.

Replies: Reply from ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Bryan Adams the singer uses a Leica)