Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Rollei Repairs
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 19:43:20 -0400

A wonderful Rollei repair person is Harry Fleenor who owns Oceanside
Camera Repair in Manhattan Beach, CA.  He works on post War TLR and the
Rollei 35 family.  Most Rollei enthusiasts know his reputation.

http://www.jps.net/hfleenor/

Replies: Reply from khmiska <khmiska@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] Re:Rollei Repairs)