Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Beginner-John Coan
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 13:49:49 -0400

Bill, and Tom Finnegan:

Thanks to both of you for responding to my questions.

I think I'll give Tri-X and HP5 a try to start.

Boy, I wish I had time to do the darkroom work but it ain't possible.  I
can remember back when print time stretched out for hours and seemed
like minutes.  Time really went fast in the darkroom.  It was easy to
forget to eat even.  And when finished, the feet and back were sore.
But, there's nothing quite like watching a print develop before your
eyes in the tray.

John