Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: My Daughter's Web Site
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 09:41:07 -0700

Very interesting.  I think she's ready for an M4.  My favorites are Portugal
#1, #13 and #14.  I'm not sure I get her point with the "Diner" stuff, but
it smells like the beginnings of a style :-)

As a web design suggestion, each of the photos ought to have a caption that
lets you know which one you're looking at.  I found myself losing mental
track of the number of the pic I had up, and re-clicking on it.  "Next" and
"Prev" buttons would help too, since they're organized in series.

Thanks for letting us know.

Paul