Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: My Daughter's Web Site
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 13:35:48 -0600

The real stand outs for me were "Original # 5", hopefully the bokeh nuts
will cut her some slack., and "Diner#7". As large amounts of your genetic
material seem to have taken root in her, definitely give her the Leica
though you will have to be sure and count your lenses before you go on
assignment.

John Collier