Subject: RE: [Leica] Using 60mm filter size lenses
From: Peterson Arthur G NSSC <PetersonAG@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 13:28:07 -0400

Live with.  Some lens hoods, like the detachable ones for the earlier 75mm
Summilux and 50mm Noctilux, for just two examples, include cut-outs along
their back peripheral edges that let you look through that part of those
hoods when it appears in the viewfinder, thereby minimize the problem, but
there is still some obstruction with any large or long lens.

Art Peterson