Subject: RE: [Leica] while you were busy bickering about wristwatches....
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 20:29:11 +0100

Javier,
I should have spelt out the fact that we'd been talking about rangefinder
accessories. But like any ultra wide angle, close up, or telephoto lens,
the question of framing accuracy is a major factor in dissuading any r/f
manufacturer from going down that route.
I have adapted a full frame fisheye (Distagon-F 16/2.8 - ex-Rolleiflex 35)
for use on my M camera and with the aid of a security viewer created a
viewfinder too. If the whole ensemble was rather smaller I'd use it rather
more often!
Jem