Subject: RE: [Leica] Bryan Adams the singer uses a Leica
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 20:42:15 +0100

B.D.
If you think Bryan Adams's work is not deserving of publication then allow
me to mention Nick Rhodes, one time member of pop group 'Duran Duran'. He
managed to have produced a glossy colour book full of close up pictures of
TV screens entitled, 'Interference'. Along with a most pretentious design
it succeeding in appalling every reviewer who saw it. If you see it, gasp
at the sheer indulgence of the 1980's pop world...
Jem