Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Rollei Repairs
From: Dante A Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 18:53:20 -0400

Heinz does good work - and I can vouch for that.  You had just better have an
expensive Rollei to make it worthwhile - the $165 for mine rivalled the purchase
price of my 3.5MX.  He's now at $185 or more.

"I do only one kind of repair - total teardown, clean and relubricate, reassemble - I
charge one price only complete service - what is the serial number?'

Heinz used to be a tech at Rollei in Germany and came over after the war.  He was a
Rollei official tech.  Then when they shut down their independent shops he took the
parts and started his own practice.

khmiska wrote:

> Don't forget Heinz at Studio Center in Ann Arbor, Mich. He does only TLRs. Came to
> the USA in the the 50s and worked on TLRs all his life.
> Kurt
> Rollei TLR 3.5 T
> Ann Arbor
>
> John Coan wrote:
>
> > A wonderful Rollei repair person is Harry Fleenor who owns Oceanside
> > Camera Repair in Manhattan Beach, CA.  He works on post War TLR and the
> > Rollei 35 family.  Most Rollei enthusiasts know his reputation.
> >
> > http://www.jps.net/hfleenor/

> > > Dear Tom
> > > Try Ulrich Barthel in Toronto at Ulrich Barthel <ubarthel@scican.com> for
> > > repairs to your Rollei.