Subject: [Leica] PhotoPro
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 20:15:28 -0400

- --=====================_15149755==_.ALT

LUGnuts -

Several of you asked me at the Cape Cod Seminar how to subscribe to the
PhotoPro network.  There are several lists available for professional
photographers, digital photographers, technical information, wedding
photographers, stock photographers, etc.  To find out more you can go to
their website:
http://www.photonews.net

Be forewarned that Gary Gladstone and Jack Reznicki are very strict and
tolerate no even remotely off-topic subjects.  If you include too much in
your reply, only say "I agree", or mention anything that belongs in another
list, expect to be slapped down quickly.  It does make interesting reading
if you are trying to make your living in this business.

Leically?

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

- --=====================_15149755==_.ALT

LUGnuts -<br>
Several of you asked me at the Cape Cod Seminar how to subscribe to the
PhotoPro network.&nbsp; There are several lists available for
professional photographers, digital photographers, technical information,
wedding photographers, stock photographers, etc.&nbsp; To find out more
you can go to their website:<br>
very strict and tolerate no even remotely off-topic subjects.&nbsp; If
you include too much in your reply, only say &quot;I agree&quot;, or
mention anything that belongs in another list, expect to be slapped down
quickly.&nbsp; It does make interesting reading if you are trying to make
your living in this business.<br>
Leically?<br>
Tina<br>