Subject: [Leica] OT-My Web Site
From: Laura E Manley <muzenchi@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 21:08:11 -0400

I just want to thank everyone who read my mother's (Tina Manley) e-mail
and took the time to visit my website and tell her what you think.  She
forwarded me all the messages, and I'm really shocked at all the good
things people have had to say about my photography.  Thanks!
I'm rooting with everyone else in the hopes that she gives me the M4!
Soon maybe I'll be able join the Leica listserv : )
I took into consideration all the advice that people have had to say
about making the website a little easier to navigate around in, and have
updated it to fit everyone's needs.  If you have anymore advice, please
feel free to contact me at muzenchi@juno.com (or I'll contact you as soon
as I get into the Leica group ; ) ).
To give you a little background on myself: I am a 20 year old
photographer, whose dreamed about following my mother's footsteps since I
was little.  I've only just begun photography (started about three years
ago), and plan to make a full-time career out of it.  I realize that
better pictures come with more experience and time, and as soon as I
graduate from college I plan to spend all my time doing what I love to do
: )
Again, thank you to everyone who responded...I've printed out all
comments and put them on my bulletin board as little reminders, which
means I need to get a bigger board!
Thank You,
Laura Manley

Muzenchi