Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: My Daughter's Web Site
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 21:19:07 -0500

Tina,

I am very impressed with your daughter's talent and interest in
photography.  She takes better pictures than I did at that age, and
probably at my age (73).  I read her posting on the LUG and she seems a
mature person and dedicated to her art.  I would have no reservations about
giving her your old M4 as it seems well suited to the type of pictures she
has posted on the web site. I have three children, three grandchildren and
one to be great grand child, and none of them have the slightest interest
in photography (or in any of my other hobbies - telescopes and astronomy,
audio and music, and ham radio) - which I would be very happy to hare with
them. So go for it.

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX