Subject: RE: [Leica] 35mm f.2 Summicron ASPH vs 35mm f1.4 Summilux ASPH
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 16:31:56 -0500

B.D. and Denise,

>Your 35 1.4 ASPH, by the way, is argueably THE best lens made for the Leica
>M, and THE best fast 35 for any camera....

Maybe, however, I also have the 24/2.8 ASPH and the new 90/2.0 APO/ASPH and
the slides back from my Wisconsin trip.  They are all on a par and I am
blown away with the new 90.  I love the 35/1.4 ASPH and if I could only
have one lens for the M6 that would be the one.

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] 35mm f.2 Summicron ASPH vs 35mm f1.4 Summilux ASPH)