Subject: Re: [Leica] Info on Zunow Lenses in LTM
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 08:47:25 -0600

I cannot remember the source of my information (PopPhoto collector's
columns?) but the Zunow 50/1.1 was famous for catastrophic failures of the
diaphragm assembly. The article went on to mention that this is why many of
the Zunow 50/1.1 lenses turn up with no diaphragm at all. I think that it
would be cheaper, and I know it would be better, to just get the Noctilux.

John Collier

I will search through my "stuff" and see if I can find the article.