Subject: Re: [Leica] HEXAR RF Limited with 50/1,2 in 2001 ?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:55:20 -0600

My Dear Joe,*

I was not in any way saying that you and your esteemed friend ‹ not to imply
that you are not esteemed by me and many others too embarrassed to declare
themselves openly but just to say you hold your friend's opinion highly ‹
did like the Hexar and are now trying to stop others from enjoying the
pleasures you have found and want to keep for yourselves, but, that others
have commented favourably on the Hexar and that Dante has not wrongly
bestowed his affections on it. I hope that has cleared our little
misunderstanding.

Take care

John

*As I only know a few Joes should it then be dearest as this Joe certainly
comes to mind the most? Or does that imply I know more Joes than just a few?
Do I have to hold some Joes dear in order to have a dearest Joe or can I
only find one Joe dear amongst a few and still call him dear? And how many
is a few? Less than more?