Subject: Re: [Leica] Sieff
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:06:50 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 21/09/00 12:20:45 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
bernard.degaute@village.uunet.be a écrit :

<< Jeanloup Sieff is dead in Paris at 66. He was not the worst among the Leica
 users

 Bernard Degaute
 bernard.degaute@village.uunet.be
 rue Bernard Hequet, 41
 B-7973 STAMBRUGES
 phone/fax +(32)(0)69.57.57.33

What do you mean " at 66 " . Is he really dead ?  This man really made my
love for photography . I've own several books from him , all in B&W . Really
great pictures.
 Has anyone got some more info about what happened to him ?

                       Jo GOODTIMES