Subject: Re: [Leica] More flash questions!
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 15:30:23 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 22/09/00 04:09:36 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
howard.390@osu.edu a écrit :

<< Ok, thanks to all who've responded to my flash questions.  I shall
 experiment with light tents, reflectors, and diffusor material.  I'll
 summarize what I find (if I find anything... ;)

 M.

 --
 Martin Howard                     | iCon          iDole       iRate
 Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | iDeal         iDull       iMage

Martin , what about using a Lincoln front light as a light source ?
Sorry to come late on the advise
Just kidding                                                Jo GOODTIMES
            France