Subject: RE: [Leica] Helping kids develop as photographers.... (like Laur a)
From: "Samuel M. Kennard" <sam@kennardind.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:42:28 -0700

<<  My daughter has played with toy cameras since she was a
year or two old....
I should add she has a knack for dismantling them......  So
we have since
made them out of Legos or Duplos..  >>

< snip >

My 6 year old girl found an old camera that used some kink
of cartridge film and she wanted to try it. I figured she
was ready so I allow her to use a digital camera around the
house. She's getting her composition down and learning to
hold steady. It was a simple choice as I know she would use
a lot of film.

Sam Kennard