Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica enlargers -- CHEAP
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 12:03:18 EDT

Leitz Focomat 1a:
Call it "very good" condition -- that's a euphemism for "been around the
block a time or two" -- but still quite usable.  No lens but it does include
the carrier (hey, that's worth the price, almost) . . . . $75 plus shipping.

Leitz Focomat 1a/1c:
This unusual enlarger has a Focomat 1a column and elevation mechanism but a
Focomat 1c head. Head tilts back just like a 1c but the hardware appears to
be a one-off machine shop job. It's very nice work, though -- certainly
worthy of a discriminating professional. In fact, the photographer who sold
me this enlarger shipped it from the Time-Life building. This one is in much
nicer condition than the other one. No lens on this one either but the
negative carrier is included.  . . . $200 plus shipping.

Obviously the shipping is going to be a chunk of change for either of these
- -- my guess is that I'll have to disassemble either enlarger and ship in two
boxes. Could run $40 or so in the U.S. It's probably not worth shipping these
overseas but if you want to pay for it, I'll look into it.

E-me at mceowen@aol.com