Subject: Re: [Leica] More lens trouble
From: Steve Beyer <steve@beyerphoto.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 09:38:31 -0400

I probably am not the best expert in this area because I am not very hard on
my Leica Equipment but I have (let me find some wood to knock on) not had
any problems with my Leica equipment.  I too have seen the horror stories
but can't say I have experienced any.  I think the bottom line is how Leica
USA fixes any problems you have.  I think the interesting thing about your
situation is that they seem to be very similar problems.  I wonder if anyone
can explain what might have happened.

Steve