Subject: Re: [Leica] What is the price of the 0-Series?
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 19:07:04 -0400

Sam Shoshan posted this yesterday:

"Hi all.
The following items are for sale pleased e-mail or call Sam at Toll
Free-888-534-2272

Leica O series with leather case USA NEW $2495 on order."

I'd go for a nice Standard, myself: same funk  . . . a third of the price.

Chandos

At 02:25 PM 9/23/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>I can't imagine I have enough mad money to actually go for it, but I'm
>curious what the price of the new 1923/1924 0-Series replica is.  Has anyone
>heard?
>
>Thanks,
>
>                        --Jim Dempsey--
>                          jjd@jjd.com
>                        http://jjd.com/

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown