Subject: Re: [Leica] 0-Series & Japanese Sex Dolls (reiterated)
From: Empty Space <studio597@mail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 15:30:15 -0400 (EDT)

Mary Grace,

Establishing your bona fides as a major league
retro-camera fetishist says nothing about
the nasty-mindedness of your gratuitous
ethnic slur. You sidestep completely any
responsibility to consider the effect of
your words on those who read them -- their
interpretation of your words cannot simply be
dismissed as someone else's problem.

Having said that, this is your opportunity to
explain how you were misunderstood:

So -- what did you intend when you brough up the
topic of sex dolls made in Japan?  Are you introducing
prurience (OT) or bigotry (also OT) to the LUG?

We're listening.

ESpace, et al.